MULTI BANK STANDARD (MBS)
The Multi Bank Standard for Electronic Banking was set up primarily for commercial bank customers who have account relationships at several Austrian banks and enables them to serve them through a single local PC software and to take over their remittance data directly from the FIBU system (import / export).
The advantages of the MBS Multi Bank Standard at a glance:
MBS was introduced in the middle of the 1990’s and is currently being developed further.
- Access at any time to your account information
- Low process fees
- Faster processing of orders
- Interest gains through time advantages
- Interface to external systems
- Multi user capability
Software packages used by other banks and sectors are derivatives of one of the following basic packages:
Bank Austria Creditanstalt
- ELBA MBS
[RACON] Raiffeisen Banks, Hypos in Upper Austria, Salzburg and Styria, VKB-Bank, BKS, BTV, Oberbank
- Telebanking MBS
[SPARDAT] BAWAG-P.S.K., Erste Bank, Sparkassen, Schoellerbank and Volksbanken.
The software packages used by other banks and sectors are derivatives of one of these products.
The communications with the bank computers takes place through the exchange of communications via secured data links. Comprehensive security measures guarantee the security of your sensitive data.
With the multi bank service you can use the following services:
- Domestic an foreign remittances
- Cash instructions, urgent orders, orders for amounts to be paid
- Consultation of the current account balance
- Consultation of current prices (foreign exchange)
- Consultation of account statements
- Retrieval of return data received
On our download area you will find important data and information on MBS.